Architects & Specifiers:
Schedule the below presentation to achieve AIA approved credit!
- 1 hour lunch
- Presentation will be conducted by a Lyon representative
- Lunch provided by Lyon Workspace Products
- Presentation Goals
Program Title: Specifying Lockers for Functionality, Security & Safety
Program Number: LYN100
Credit: 1 Learning Unit (LU)
The presentation goals are as follows:
- Learning the features and applications of different locker types and components.
- Selecting the right locker for the project and/or building
- Understanding the ergonomic, ADA and LEED benefits of the locker product line.
Participants will be able to:
- Specifying locker based on different styles, types, sizes, latches, accessories, and finishes.
- Describe why lockers have specific applications and determine which style of locker is best suited for your project's requirements.
- Describe how locker finishes affect durability and cleanliness of a locker.
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly. You may also schedule a presentation by calling Brice Hiner at 630-892-8941 x. 227